Who and for what purpose processes your personal data entrusted to TangoMode-aga?
- Website: www.tangomode-aga.eu,
- Administrator: TangoMode by aga,
- User: You.
Personal data administrator
Your personal data are administered by:
- TangoMode by aga Agnieszka Lewicka,
- ul. Jarzębinowa 5,
- 59-100 POLKOWICE Poland,
- NIP (Tax Identification Number): 692-157-95-64.
Why do I need your data?
- to be able to contact you via e-mail / phone,
- to be able to send you my newsletter,
- to be able to make and send you the clothes and accessories you order,
- to be able to draw up an invoice,
- to be able to adapt my website to your preferences.
Companies which have access to your data:
H88 S – my host, your personal data are stored on its server.
- H88 SA,
- Franklina Roosevelta 22,
- 60-829 Poznań,
- NIP (tax identification number): 7822622168,
- REGON (statistic number): 364261632 ,
- KRS (National Court Register number): 0000612359.
Rocket Science Group – newsletter distribution portal.
- Rocket Science Group,
- 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE,
- Suite 5000, Atlanta,
- GA 30308.
AIN-KURIER – parcel shipment portal.
- Cloud Logistics Sp. z o.o.
- ul. J. Garibaldiego 4/10BG1,
- 04-078 Warszawa,
- NIP (tax identification number): 6772363177.
A cookie is a small text file which is saved by the web server on your computer. The process is safe and only increases your convenience in using my website. The information saved by the server on your disk can only be read by the same server. There is no possibility of any unauthorized access.
- Remembering your login status by the website
- Remembering that you have already seen my ad.
- Storage of your preferences on my website.
How do I disable cookies in a selected browser?
- Internet Explorer: Tools, Options, Privacy.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools, Options, Privacy, Tracking.
- Google Chrome: Settings, Tools, Clear browsing data.
- Opera Browser: Settings, Clear browsing history.
You can remove cookie files directly in the browser options (see above) or using special software.
Your data is also processed using:
- Google Analytics – statistics of visits and visitor preferences.
- Addthis – statistics of content upload to social networks.
- Server logs – queries directed to the web server.
- access and correction of personal data provided by you,
- you can cancel your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- you can complain about the processing of personal data by the administrator.